For the first time a SAP VC, IPC or now SSC user has modeling tools to help improve the quality of the VC product model and improve productivity including:
- Extract VC, IPC or SSC Models outside of SAP
- Compare two models and quickly view only the changes
- View VC or IPC Models in navigable html and pdf documents
- Run an automated Health Check to identify modeling errors and review recommendations for productivity improvements and suggestions for best practice modeling practices helping you attain compliance with your modeling standards
- Document product models in navigable PDF and html documents
- Collaborate and make comments/annotations within the model where other Team members can track comments and tasks about changes
- Assign tasks to other VC Team members and monitor progress of the tasks
- View tests for the model with an integration to a VC Model Testing solution
- Initiate tests from within the model
- Review test results
- Approve changes
- Upload the model to a SAP QA instance.
Only eSpline’s Avenue Managing VC/SSC can do all of these. There might be separate applications available today, but not in one application. SAP Advanced Mode configurator and SAP CRM models are supported as well.